Zycus off campus drive for Product Technical Analyst , Walkin Drive for BE /MBA- 2022 -23 Passouts.Apply now for zycus recruitment
Zycus is looking to hire BE / MBA 2022 – 23 graduates as Product Technical Analyst and is organizing a Walk-In drive on 02nd September, 2023 at our office in Mumbai, Seepz, Andheri East.
In this role, you will be part of a US Delivery Team and work with our global customers in supporting our AI-driven procurement solution and serve as a subject matter expert on Zycus Procurement Performance and Spend Analytics application.
As a Product Technical Analyst at Zycus, you will:
- Serve as Product Technical Analyst on Zycus Procurement Applications (Source to Pay)
- Work on all aspects of Zycus Support Desk and be the first point of Contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products & be available on email/ chat/ call mediums for the Customer concerns
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of Zycus product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Education: MBA/Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in Computer Science/ Chemical/Mechanical/Electronics/IT
- Experience Level: 0-1 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work 24*7 shifts .
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn, execute and excel. Multitask and work with priorities
Salary Range: INR 4,50,000 to INR 5,00,000
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.