Zycus off campus drive : Zycus is looking for Engineering Graduates in Computer Science or to join us as (Technical Support Executive) Product Technical Analyst.
Job Location: Bangalore/
Relevant Experience: Fresher
Qualification: BE/BTech(Computer Science/Information Technology / Electronics)
- Supporting zycus products and troubleshooting issues on production environment
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve product issues
- Application Monitoring, Infrastructure monitoring, Database Monitoring etc
- Upgrade of Application like Jboss/Tomcat
- Hands on knowledge of linux systems and bash scripting
- Closely working with developers and Qcs in troubleshooting issues
- Excellent communication skills to interact with management and present incident summaries
- Work in all shifts(morning, afternoon)
- Weekend shifts applicable on requirement basis
- 0-1 year experience in software development and support
- Qualification: BE(CS/IT) Must have 2021/ 2022 passed out
- Knowledge of linux commands Knowledge of Databases like SQL/MYSQL/Oracle/PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of programming and scripting would be an advantage
- Good knowledge of working incident management systems like Salesforce and JIRA
- Required Decent conceptual knowledge of java, linux, RDBMS
- Good to have: LINUX certification, JAVA certification High Level knowledge of web-based technologies like JBOSS, Tomcat, Apache
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.