Yash technologies off campus drive : Applications invited from freshers from BE BTech with 0-1 year of experience or good knowledge in Python and SQL
Our BI Serviceline is looking for young Python + SQL professionals with strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills who thrive on challenges and desire to make a real difference in the business world.
You are required to have skills in the following areas:
- Should have 0-1 year of experience or good knowledge in Python and SQL.
- Prior training in the above skills is required.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Good communication & problem-solving skills
- Degree in software engineering, computer science, or any discipline.
- Good understanding of database management systems
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
- Good organizational and time management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- A good eye for detail
Apply for Yash technologies off campus drive
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.