WTW off campus drive for Graduate (Actuarial) Analyst role , candidates with final year of graduation / post-graduation can apply for WTW recruitment 2023
As an Analyst, you will contribute to varied and interesting projects such as:
- Financial and regulatory reporting across varied geographies such as Asia-Pacific region, Europe
- Pricing and product development
- Embedded value and Appaisal value
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Restructuring – Actuarial due diligence, support in sales and capital
raising, Initial Public Offering (IPO), reinsurance and financing alternatives
- Enterprise Risk Management – Enterprise risk assessment, financial risk modeling, capital
management, and reinsurance optimization
As part of this role, you will be engaged to undertake the following tasks:
- Delivering work in accordance to project deadlines, in a manner that meets client expectations
- Work collaboratively with other associates and consultants to determine initial data needs,
examine obtained client information and perform any follow up work required to populate complete
- Develop a strong understanding of the Insurance industry and become familiar with the data,
information, and various steps needed for reserving, pricing and capital management activities
- Prepare the first draft of reports for review by Senior Analysts/Consultants.
- Develop a strong understanding of our proprietory software solutions
- Increase efficiency within project teams by identifying ways to improve processes
- Seek and participate in key learning and development opportunities
- Working collaboratively on a range of projects / internal responsibilities and managing priorities
- Ensuring appropriate and effective communication among team members and the client.
- Build strong relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-geographical teams.
- Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels.
- Contribute to sales and marketing efforts by drafting proposals and preparing presentations.
- Demonstrating the WTW values of Client Focus, Teamwork, Integrity, Respect and Excellence
- Currently in final year of graduation / post-graduation and pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s
degree in Arts, Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business, any Engineering, or an
- Strong inclination towards pursuing actuarial science. Making steady progress through actuarial
examinations along with one’s career at WTW.
- Strong analytical and integrative skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to respond to all communications effectively and in a timely manner.
- Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues; strong client service orientation.
- Interest and ability to think beyond the task at hand and understand how one’s work fits into the
- Self-motivated to learn and develop new skills, ideas and solutions for clients.
- Proactive, energetic, and can demonstrate being a “safe pair of hands”.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.