Wipro WILP – 2023 : Applications invited from bachelor degree holders passout in 2022 and 2023 batch.
Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program 2023 offers BCA and B.Sc. students a chance to do it all! Start working at Wipro while pursuing an M.Tech degree from a premier university. Here’s the best part – we sponsor your degree too. Interested?
- Must have had Core Mathematics as one of your subjects in Graduation. Business Maths or Applied Maths will not be considered.
- Must have no gap of over 3 years between your 10th standard and graduation.
- Must have completed graduation in 3 years, with no gaps.
- A maximum of 1 active backlog during the interview stage is allowed. Offers will be issued subject to clearing the backlog.
- Must be an Indian Citizen or must have a PIO or OCI card in case of passport holders from other countries. Bhutan or Nepal citizens must submit a citizenship certificate.
- Those who have participated in any of Wipro’s selection processes in the last 3 months are not eligible.
- Must have completed 10th and 12th standard.
- Year of passing: 2022 and 2023.
- Must have 60% or 6.0 CGPA in graduation.
- Full-time BCA or B.Sc. Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, or Physics.
- No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in a degree.
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only.
- One backlog is allowed till the Assessment stage. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation).
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of the Graduation.
Wipro WILP Designation:
You will be joining as a Scholar Trainee.
Wipro WILP Stipend:
1st Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of Rs.75,000 along with the 1st month Stipend.
2nd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 17,000 + 533 (ESI)
3rd Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
4th Year: You will receive a stipend of INR 23,000
You will be required to sign a training agreement for 60 months upon joining. Please Note: You will be liable to pay a sum of INR 75,000 on pro rata basis if you leave the organisation before 5 years of the training agreement are up.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.