Wipro school of IT Infrastructure Management hiring fresher 2021, 2022, 2023 batch with INR 12,400.00 per Month stipend
Wipro Technologies, in line with its innovative culture, has started a pioneering model in the field of higher education through SIM – School for IT Infrastructure Management.
SIM program provides opportunities for Diploma holders to obtain B. Tech in Information Systems from a University accorded “Institute of Eminence” (IoE) status by Government of India while you work as a full-time employee with Wipro. B. Tech Degree will be sponsored by Wipro.
By giving students the right kind of training, both in platform skills and behavioral skills, this program enables Wipro to prepare some of the best Diploma holders to face the challenges of the dynamic Information Technology world.
- 10th Standard: 50%
- 12th Standard: 50%
- Diploma – 60%
Year of Passing
2021, 2022, 2023
- Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics / Telecommunication / Computer Engineering / Electronics and Communication / Computer Technology / Computer Science and Technology / Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 60% and above
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and commencement of Diploma.
- No Gaps are allowed in Diploma. Diploma should be completed within 3 years from the start of Diploma.
- Only fulltime Diploma courses are permitted. No Part time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in Diploma program.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Diploma.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Diploma.
- Open school or distance education is allowed in 10th & 12th or both.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Candidates should be 18+ while registration
|Salary Break-up / Additional Info||First year stipend : INR 12,400 per monthSecond year stipend : INR 15,488 per monthThird year stipend : INR 17,553 per monthFourth year stipend : INR 19,618 per month|
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.