Wipro off campus drive : Wipro off campus drive for Engineering Students for the post of Test Engineer. Applications invited from freshers
Wipro Technology is hiring for the post of Test Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Develop and automate tests for software validation by setting up test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases
- Ensure the test defects raised are as per the norm defined for the project/program/account with clear descriptions and replication patterns
- Detect bug issues and prepare file defect reports and report test progress
- Design and timely release of test status dashboard at the end of every cycle test execution to the stakeholders
- Provide feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to the quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
- Leveraging Technology – Knowledge of current and upcoming technology (automation, tools and systems) to build efficiencies and effectiveness in own function/ Client organization – Competent
- Process Excellence – Ability to follow the standards and norms to produce consistent results, provide effective control and reduction risk – Expert
- Technical knowledge – knowledge of various testing tools, automation tools, customization and its implementation at the client site – Expert
Apply for Wipro off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.