Wipro hiring engineering students for the role of Design Engineer , Job locations is
Bengaluru , Karnataka, India
Wipro is hiring for the post of Design Engineer!
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand their objectives and requirements and map the experience by creating user journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, and other related artefacts
- Apply user-centred and data driven design methodologies to inform the end-to-end design with requirements, use cases, concept visualization, prototyping, user research, and interaction patterns in the creation of complex, transactional systems
- Ability to communicate ideas, concepts and user interface directly with key stakeholders
- Expertise in the craft of user interface design coupled with proficient visual design sensibility is desirable
- Ability to produce standardized, effective design communication to articulate user research insights, design concepts and final deliverables
- Solid experience in developing wireframes, and specifications and bring in User interface best practices and standards is a must
- User Experience expertise within a service development environment and domain knowledge, and experience in the financial services industry working on data-intensive, transaction-oriented applications are highly appreciated
Apply for Wipro Design Engineer role
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.