Vodafone off campus drive : Applications invited from freshers BE BTech ME MTech MCA graduates for the role of Pioneer Graduate Trainee
Focuses upon the provision of advice and administration and provides services across the related function in line with procedures and concepts. Ensures a high quality of work and influences business decisions through council or advice using specific skills and expertise. Typically reports to the Manager.
Vodafone off campus drive Job Responsibility
* Uses best practice knowledge to challenge decision making in order to drive the most effective outcomes, in alignment with strategic direction;
* Supports the team to deliver activities related, but not limited to large scale transformation programmes, across the end-to end technology lifecycle;
* Uses communication skills to exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical way to support the delivery of most effective outcomes in alignment with strategic direction;
* Maintains strong relations and works closely with senior stakeholders and external vendors;
* Performs other job-related duties or tasks defined by the supervisor or resulting from assigned agendas.
Automation and Robotics_2022
Networks and Connectivity
Data Analytics and Insights
Apply for Vodafone off campus drive
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.