Visa off campus drive : Applications invited from B.E/B.Tech graduates from 2022 / 2023 batch for the role of Associate Business Analyst.
The Portfolio & Business Management organization provides key business management oversight and integration across the Payment Products Development organization. This includes driving investment planning & budgeting, program/project portfolio management, workforce planning activities, strategic initiative program management, and communications activities. The team is focused on improving efficiencies, transparency, consistency and collaboration within the Payment Products Development organization and other key cross-functional stakeholders.
In this role, you will partner with finance, functional leaders, business sponsors, program managers, and others to enforce a comprehensive program/project intake and reporting framework. The position is responsible for monitoring and managing Payment Products Development programs and strategic initiatives, ensure consistent visibility to Payment Products Development resource capacity, and monitor Portfolio reporting activities to ensure conformance and compliance with the schedule and deliverables.
The Associate Project Analyst will be primarily responsible for supporting Payment Products Development portfolio reporting, including various management reports/dashboard with standard cadence and all required data analysis. This position interacts with many cross-functional stakeholders, including various Technology teams, Finance, and business function leads. Key responsibilities include:
- Deliver project and program reporting, create summaries and overviews of investments, and review content / insights from stakeholders’ status commentary to ensure content quality for executive-level program/project reporting. Integrate reporting with day-to-day governance practice to drive compliance.
- Deliver KPIs, dashboards, and other program health tracking to provide visibility to key stakeholders on projects and programs. This will include working with key stakeholders to define key performance measures and driving analytics.
- Extract, combine and transform raw data from various source systems to present meaningful insights for management decisions.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
Visa off campus drive Qualifications
- Minimum of B.E/B.Tech with 6 months – 1.6 yrs of industry experience.
- Experience with one or more reporting systems such as SQL, Excel, MS Access, and Visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI.
- Experience in the Payments and/or Technology industry a plus.
- Experience in business analytics, reporting, and data visualization.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with an attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels.
- Ability to summarize and communicate key financial information and business strategy at an executive level.
- Ability to work independently with strong time management with sense of urgency and ability to execute on multiple concurrent deliverables.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- Good business acumen to orient data analysis and solutions to business needs of clients.
- Articulate communicator able to translate data and technical concepts for a business audience.
- Demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, strong attention to details.
- Team oriented, energetic, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style.
- Intellectually curious and continuously striving to learn.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.