Virtual Internship by AICTE : SMARTBRIDGE EDUCATIONAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED offering SALESFORCE VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP PROGRAM via AICTE internship initiative
The Virtual Internship Program aims to impart Salesforce Administration and Development skills to 20,000 students. The program will be delivered with edtech company SmartBridge Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. through their career readiness platform SmartInternz
The program is open to all the students who will be joining the workforce in the next 2 years along with students who graduated in the last two years. The virtual internship will be 8 weeks long, and those who complete the virtual internship and meet the criteria will be given completion certificates.
Program Structure Virtual Internship program has two learning tracks as listed below
1. Salesforce Administrator Track : This learning track is suitable for the learner with minimum coding skills
2. Salesforce Developer Track: This learning track is suitable for the learners with good coding skills. This learning track has parallels with the National Occupation Standard NOS. The learners enrolling for this track will be routed through Nasscom Future Skills Platform.
120 hrs. of overall learning experience. Hands-on Bootcamps, Project work and Mentoring support. Acquire Super Badges on Trailhead platform. Receive Virtual Internship Completion Certificate. Students can submit the certificate to apply for academic credits subject to approval from College or university or affiliated state or central university as per UGC or AICTE norm and guidelines.
Develop interview skills through an exclusive soft skills training. Access to career fair with networking opportunities via Interested Partners. Get prepared for Salesforce Professional Certifications.
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are from Any degree
- and specialisation from Any specialization
- are available for duration of 8 Weeks
- have relevant skills and interests
Apply for internships by here
One Comment on “Virtual Internship by AICTE, Apply here”