Vestas off campus drive 2023 is open for candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering. Apply now for Vestas Trainee recruitment
As a part of Digitalization and Automation Solutions team – GIT Support, you will be a part of a dynamic team working with IT technical support of shop floor solutions for Vestas Manufacturing globally within the areas of:
• Manufacturing Execution
• Inventory Management
• Maintenance Management
• Quality Management
Our primary systems within these areas being Dassault – Delmia Apriso, QDA Solutions – QDA, Infor – EAM and VDD
Also read : TCS ION Resume Writing and Cover Letter free course
- The above-mentioned Manufacturing operations management systems / tools are critical to ensure the smooth flow of operations in our factories across the globe. As part of Operations support team, you would be involved in the following activities Support Perspective
- Timely handling of incidents and support requests
- Providing L1 & L2 support to the users of the above system
- You will also be responsible for maintaining a high customer satisfaction on these systems Regression testing
- Keep abreast of new developments and upgrades in the systems
- Develop and Maintain test scripts for all important system functionality
- Regression Testing in relation to system maintenance, improvement & releases Deployment
- Handle deployment of packages and builds to Test and Production servers
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering
- Aptitude towards learning manufacturing business process.
- Broad Knowledge in Engineering Basics.
- Knowledge of Wind turbines
- Good Communication Skills which enable you to convey to a wide range of stakeholders across the globe.
- Motivated and Proven ability to work independently and in teams.
- Structured and analytical way of working.
- Team member and quick learner
- We also expect that you are flexible to work in shifts
Apply for Vestas off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.