Vertafore off campus drive is open for BE BTech freshers for the role of Implementation Engineer I , Hyderabad location. read details and apply now
The Vertafore employee in Implementation Engineer position would deliver value to customers through implementation, technical configurations, and providing technical recommendations and solutions to business problems. They shape and improve the experience of key Vertafore clients. They work cross-functionally across Vertafore, including Customer Support, Account Management, Professional Services and Product Management to help guide the client and also contribute to future growth of Services team.
Being part of a cross-functional team to serve key clients, Implementation Engineer needs to be a proactive self-starter, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and service-focused to help nurture the client experience. Additionally, one loves getting into the technical details of an implementation and are excited to come up with new tools, processes, or solution to complex problems.
Implementation Engineers focus on configurations and customizations required by clients of Vertafore products, and work on release items for clients,
Core Requirements and Responsibilities:
Essential job functions included but are not limited to the following:
· Develop forward thinking, technical implementation recommendations that align with clients’ business objectives.
· Configures data conversion environment and does the integration configurations for inbound and outbound based on the implementation needs
· Configure the product based on the implementation requirements
- Maintains the deepest level of industry and product expertise and proliferates, internally and externally.
Skills & Requirements
· · BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
· · 0 to 2 years of work experience in a technical, customer focused environment.
· · Advanced written and verbal communication skills
· · Technically savvy with an interest in technology and in deepening technical and software knowledge
· · Strong experience with RDBMS Data Structures and database concepts, preferably – SQL
· · Experience with Java script functions as needed using the jQuery
· · Experience with Web config files with appropriate App Pools, End Points, App Settings
· · Programming experience is a plus (Java, C, .NET)
Also read : Synopsys hiring interns | Apply now for Synopsys internship 2023
· Additional Requirements and Details:
· · Located and working from an office location.
· · Occasional lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds.
· · Frequent repetitive hand and arm movements required to operate a computer.
· · Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (working on a computer, etc.).
· · Frequent sitting and/or standing
Apply for Vertafore off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.