Verizon off campus recruitment 2023 :Applications open for Bachelor’s degree holders for the role of full stack engineer
You will be a part of the Shared Platform Common services team, working towards building a brand new platform, developing reusable components, and standardizing the user experience across the entire Network and Tech Org.
- Analyzing user needs and software requirements to determine design feasibility.
- Contributing to the design and specification process.
- Developing, testing and coordinating all user interfaces and leading code reviews.
- Providing troubleshooting and root cause analysis for production issues.
- Maintaining web-based applications and building the libraries and frameworks that support our ecommerce application client.
- Delivering a high-quality code.
- Playing lead developer and managing the quality of the team’s delivery.
- Preparing LLD for the domain teams.
- Ensuring the team has strong knowledge of requirements/features.
Also read : Capgemini 2023 hiring for SAP SD , Apply now
Where you’ll be working…
In this hybrid role, you’ll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Driven and motivated, with strong communication and analytical skills, you’re a sought-after team member who thrives in a dynamic environment. You develop and monitor metrics and ensure business needs are met. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You are curious about learning new technologies and implementing the learnings in your project.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience in React JS, Java/J2EE, Microserviceses, Springboot architecture.
- Experience in HTML, CSS, JQuery
- Experience in Angular is preferred.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Server back end and API/Service development.
- Experience in JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Oracle,Cassandra, UNIX, Sonar scan.
- Knowledge of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development and agile methodology.
- Experience in cloud computing, Spring Integration, Caching, or any similar technology.
- Experience in using and developing insights using various tools like Kibana, New Relic, Graffana.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.