Unisys off campus drive : Applications open for Bachelor’s Degree holders with 0-2 years experience for the role of Associate Application Test Engineer
• Works under direct supervision of more senior project resources. Primarily interfaces with testers/senior testers responsible for the testing of specific modules.
• Creates test cases , executes test cases and prioritize testing activities.
• Conducts a wide range of tests and analyzes results to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
• Provides technical documentation on defects with clear detail and supporting attachments.
• Able to generate Test Metrics and tracks defects to resolution.
• Strives to meets test design and execution benchmarks
• This role is applicable for manual and automated testing.
Bachelor’s Degree (BS preferred) OR equivalent experience is required. Typically requires no previous professional experience, however, may have 0-2 years related experience gained through internships and advanced coursework.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.