Uber internship 2023 , Apply for Uber Product Design Internship. Candidates with BE / BTech / ME / MTech can apply for Product Design Intern role
The team at Bangalore/Hyderabad studio critically works on global products under Rides, Customer Obsession and Foundations. As a Product Design Intern working with the team, your number one job would be to make mobility effortless through building magical experiences for our riders.You will work closely with product managers, engineers, data scientists, and UX researchers to iterate, build, and launch usable, useful and delightful frameworks.
You’ll engage across all stages of a project, using your skills in concepting, prototyping, ux research, service design, information design, and spec delivery. Your work will span building experiences and frameworks consumer-facing experiences for Uber’s mobility products like the micro-mobility, uber bus and core ride sharing experiences.
Also read : TCS national qualifier test | TCS NQT applications open , check now
LAST DATE TO APPLY: 3rd Feburary 2023.
Apply for latest internships : Link to Apply
WHAT YOU’ll DO:
- Embed directly in one of Uber’s product teams, working on a project in close collaboration with other designers & researchers.
- Experience the feeling of designing for millions of users – and hopefully teach us something too!
- Designers at Uber live and breathe prototypes – and are always up-to-date on the latest and greatest prototyping tools. During your internship at Uber, you’ll test out your design ideas with all kinds of high-and-low fidelity prototypes. By the end of your internship, you’ll be fully versed in new tools and trends.
- Work alongside other members of a product team to get the fit and finish right. You’ll experience release cycles and learn what details matter at each stage of the product development process.
- Utilize Uber’s design system while evolving the framework to tackle new use cases
- Present your work to the Design Team, and leave with valuable takeaways and portfolio pieces.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s/Masters in a Design stream.
- Expected graduation date from 2023/24
- Intermediate conversational English skills, and confidence in reading / writing. Be willing to dedicate time for further development in the English language
- Availability to start immediately or as per the college curriculum (not later than Aug 2023), for a period of 6 months
- Your growing portfolio has some standout work and at least one project that demonstrates the ability to build high-quality UI/UX. Can include academic work, hackathons, design competitions and/or publications.
Bonus points if:
- You’re connected with the latest apps and design trends (on mobile, web, desktop, etc), and have ideas and opinions on how to make many of them even better.
- You might have an eye for motion, or iconography, or UX system flows, or modern UI visuals, or design engineering and prototyping, or sophisticated tool design, and more.
- A track record of shipping extraordinary design, and an understanding of what details matter at each stage of the release cycle
- Experience with end-to-end (UI and UX) product design
- A portfolio showing high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work
Apply for Uber internship 2023 | Uber Product Design Internship