Uber hiring Security Engineers , Applications open for BE BTech ME MTech candidates . Read full eligibility and details here
We are seeking a Security Engineer to join our Cloud Security organization. This innovator will tackle producing an autonomous policy driven security strategy to build security into our cloud services, from design, through implementation to release, supporting multiple cloud service providers.
What You’ll Do
· Design and implement provider-agnostic cloud security solutions for monitoring, vulnerability remediation, and attack surface analysis and -reduction
· Collaborate with engineering organizations on secure-by-default cloud architecture solutions
· Define and manage central security policies for our cloud infrastructure
Who You Are
You immerse yourself in all aspects of security. You are a subject matter expert, who brings deep technical experience and organization to everything they do and is excited about bringing the world’s best minds together to solve crazy hard problems.
What You’ll Need
· Experience with one or more major cloud service provider (AWS, Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure)
· Deep understanding of cloud service architecture and -security concepts
· Ability to define and implement automated metrics to measure service and program effectiveness and consistency
· Experience working with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies
· ·Experience performing threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
· ·Ability to communicate ideas and proposals concisely, both verbally and written, to executives
· Solid programming skills (Python, Go)
· Hands-on security experience, with in-depth knowledge of security, scaling in the cloud, and software engineering practices
· A solid understanding of information security standards & methodologies
· Ability to distill complex security problems and drive toward creative solutions
· Strong organizational and relationship skills
Bonus Points if you have
· Cloud Security and Architecture related certifications (Google Cloud Platform Professional Cloud Architect/Developer, Amazon AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional, Amazon AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional)
· Familiarity with PCI, SOC2, SOX, and ISO standards
· Agile/SCRUM experience
· Web server/client architecture and implementation experience (OpenAPI/Swagger, agent deployment)
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.