Turito off campus drive 2023 is open for freshers with any graduation, Apply for trainee role. Read complete details and apply here
Earn upto Rs 60000 per month by choosing flexible work hours and location
Teach Math, Science and English online to the students of Grade 4-12
Deliver the best experience to students under the guidance of experts
Turito off campus drive
- Training by experienced and internationally certified subject experts
- Marketing support for your promotion and better student enrolment
- Opportunity to teach international students from the USA, Australia, & Singapore
- Earnings based on the numbers of hours invested by the teachers
- Experience a revolutionary platform that aims to change the learning system with a hyper-personalized learning methodology
- Experience in teaching students of Grade 4-12
- Qualifications and Subject knowledge on the subject you choose to teach
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion to teach and customize the learning experience based on the requirements of the child.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.