Turingminds off campus recruitment for role of Data Scientist Trainee .Applications invited from B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
The Position is both creative and rigorous because it needs the flair for critical thinking and problem solving.
• Analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
• Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
• Combine models through ensemble modelling
• Present information using data visualization techniques
• Propose solutions and strategies to business challenges
• Collaborate with engineering and product development teams
Apply for Off campus drive
Also read : Infosys hiring for DSE and SP role , 6.5 to 9.5 LPA CTC
Build Technology Solutions in Data Science, AI and Machine Learning
Work in building mathematical and statistical models
Work on Automation and digital transformation
What’s great in the Job?
• One full year of Training on Data Science, AI, Machine Learning and DevOps
• Fully funded STEM category Masters in Data Science with one of our University Partners
• Work with some of the brightest Data Scientists
• A Great L”earning” Opportunity
This is a Work Integrated Learning program
Every Employee will be put under a mandatory 2 year training and the cost of the entire training will be borne by TuringMinds.ai
The Employee is under mandatory training during the 1st year and will be promoted to Associate Data Scientist in the second year (Salary of the same mentioned above) based on the performance.
After successful completion of 2 years, the employee is conferred with a fully accredited STEM certified Masters from our University partners in the USA
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.