Thinkitive off campus drive :Applications invited from BE BTech ME MTech BCA MCA graduates for the role of Trainee Software Engineer
Trainee Software Engineer
BE/B.Tech (IT/CS, E&TC), ME/M.Tech (IT/CS, E&TC), BCA/BCS & MCA/MCS – 2020, 2021 & 2022 Passout Only
- We have an open culture in our organization. Your opinions are welcome & valued equally.
- We Provide learning Opportunities to Newcomers as well as Experienced Professionals. We provide sponsorship for Industry Certifications.
- You will work with latest Technologies with State of Art Projects & Solve Challenging Problems.
- Competitive Pay & We now have a Fresh New office in Baner.
- Apart from that, we provide Health Insurance, Individual Achievement Perks, Referral Bonuses & Team Performance Perks.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.