Thales off campus recruitment is open for role of Associate Software Engineer, applications open for candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related study
Thales is currently looking for a Software Engineer to join our Payment Squad Engineering Team to help develop our next generation of In-Flight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFEC) product suite. This position requires the candidate to be responsible for the complete life cycle of new or modified software products including research & design, implementation, training, and support. To be successful, the candidate should have experience with AGILE/SCRUM software development methodology, object-oriented programming concepts, and full software development life cycles. This individual needs to be accountable for his/her commitment (both technically and behaviorally), be able to cooperate effectively, and be adaptive in working with different stakeholders.
Essential Functions / Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Development of software products by writing, testing, and documenting code
- Responsible for providing technical documentation for system, features, and components
- Responsible for providing thorough unit testing and automated testing to ensure a quality product is delivered
- Expected to improve, enhance, and support existing operations
- Develop stored procedures and database interactions
- Designing, building, installing, configuring and supporting production deployments
- Implement and maintain security and data privacy best practices
- Create scalable and high-performance web services for data tracking.
Minimum Requirements: Skills, Experience, Education, Technical/Specialized Knowledge, Certifications, Language:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related study
- Good experience of 1-3 years in development of Backend technologies with Spring Boot and in Frontend technologies Node JS/ Angular
- Knowledge in development with Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge in development with structured database such as SQL, MySQL, etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate innovation in problem solving
- Must have clear communication with team members and product owners
- Must follow and support agile methodologies and practices by actively participating in all SCRUM ceremonies
- Must adhere to and develop best practices in software engineering
- Must be able to interact with individuals to solidify understanding of requirements and expectations.
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence
- Experience with orchestration and containerization tools such as Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience in developing REST APIs
- OAuth2, OpenID Connect, Azure AD authentication
- Experience in implementing SAAS for solution monitoring is a plus (Datadog…)
- Good to have NoSQL
- Good to have understanding of CI/CD
Apply for Thales off campus recruitment open
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.