Tessolve off campus drive : Applications open for BE/B.Tech Electrical & Electronics Engineering candidates for role of Test Engineer
Your Role Will Be
- Understand the Device Under Test and prepare the Test plan
- • Design test hardware for device debug
- • Develop the ATE test program for device debug,
- • Meet the project schedule and deliver the quality test program
- • Interactions with the Design/DFT team throughout the project execution
- • Interact with the leads on a day-to-day basis and provide status update through e-mails and conference calls
- • Test program release at production test house.
Qualification :BE/B.Tech (Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering)
Cut off Percentage/ CGPA: 65% / 6.5 (No back-log at the time of selection process.)
Interested candidates can apply here
Apply for Tessolve off campus drive
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.