Tejas Networks off campus drive for Software Engineer , applications open for 2023 batch BE/BTech/MTech with ctc of 10-11 LPA
- 2023 batch BE/BTech/MTech (Electronics & Communication Specialization only)
- Good pH Score
- Good Academic record (70% throughout)
- Responsible for Design, Development and Implementation of embedded software and applications related to 5G Radio Unit OR responsible for design and development of satellite communication physical layer standard
- Must have ability to think outside the box, creating innovate solution to complex embedded applications and wireless systems
- Candidate will be working in variety of wireless products that are telecom grade developed, manufactured, and supplied to International customers.
- Interfacing to the SW/DSP/Algorithms teams to translate DSP algorithms to custom SOC/DSP firmware (Fixed point C & VLIW/SIMD assembly)
- System integration & verification of algorithms on DSP (HW/controller interfacing, FW/SW partitioning, module/ system level testing)
- Analysing and debugging the system issues (field trails, compliance tests, customer support)
- Optimizing system performance w.r.t MIPS/Memory/Latency requirements
- Knowledge/Proficiency in C programming
- Knowledge in Digital Signal Processing and Digital Communication related areas.
- Internship –
- Every candidate selected for Tejas Networks will need to join in January 2023.
- The stipend during the internship will be ₹ 30k per month.
- BE/BTech : ₹10,00,000 pa
- MTech : ₹11,00,000 pa
Ps : Candidates who are available to join Tejas Networks at their Bangalore office need only apply.
Apply for Tejas Networks off campus drive
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.