Techwaukee off campus drive for fresher BE BTech , apply now for Full Stack Developer role. Techwaukee hiring for open jobs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, jQuery
- Familiarity with version control tools such as Git or SVN
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Passion for web development and learning new skills
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.