TCS walk in drive for women is open now. exclusive walk-in drive for Women Professionals in IT . check eligibility and apply here
Join us in an exclusive walk-in drive for Women Professionals in IT with a minimum of 1-6 years of relevant work experience who can forge new career beginnings (or re-beginnings*) with us and be a part of our growth journey.
*The initiative also invites women professionals with a career break to Rebegin their professional journeys.
- Candidates can check the list of skills / Job Codes being considered for this drive in the below “Jobs” section.
- Each of the mentioned skills will have a “Click here” link (which will take the candidate to the appropriate page on TCS iBegin Portal) against which interested candidates can apply.
- The applications from candidates against the mentioned Job Codes will be reviewed for suitability and will be considered for the drive on 21 Jan 2023 in Chennai location.
- The general process for an experienced professional to apply to TCS is as follows: Candidates will have to go to https://ibegin.tcs.com/iBegin/register, create their profile, and apply against suitable opportunities. The same process will be applicable to this drive as well.
- Candidates whose skill set / experience level / profile is not matching with the above-mentioned job codes and who are interested in applying to TCS may still create their profile on iBegin Portal, can search for opportunities suiting their profile and can apply accordingly. They would not be specifically considered for the drive on 21st Jan 23 however, their profiles will be reviewed against TCS’s other open requirements.
- This drive is also intended to specifically give opportunities to women candidates who have career gaps due to personal reasons, under TCS’s organisation wide Rebegin initiative. You can read more about the Rebegin initiative below.
Registration end date: 18th January, 2023
Drive Date: 21st January, 2023
Venue: TCS Sholinganallur Office, Kumaran Nagar, 415/21-24, TNHB Main Rd, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.