TCS national qualifier test – TCS NQT applications open for UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final and final year. Read complete details and apply here
- TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is an Ability Test that assesses a candidate’s competencies and skills. Each candidate who completes the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) gets an NQT Score. The NQT (Cognitive Skills) Score is applicable for all industries and job roles. The TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) is planned to be conducted every quarter. Candidates can take the tests again to improve their previous scores, if desired. There are four Variants – NQT (Cognitive Skills), Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test), Industry NQT and Subject NQT.
- All tests will be conducted in English language only and there will be no negative marking.
- Candidates who have appeared for NQT earlier and would like to improve their NQT Score, can purchase NQT Variant(s) and appear for it in the upcoming tests.
- Candidates will be able to view/edit their details and add test(s) on/before the application closure date.
TCS NQT will be conducted once every quarter, i.e., 4 times in a year. Once you register for TCS NQT, the exam date and time will be communicated through the Hall Ticket, 2 days prior to the exam. You can check the TCS NQT exam dates on the respective variant pages.
- Candidates eligible to apply for the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) should meet the below eligibility criteria:
- UG, PG and Diploma students who are in their pre-final and final year
- Candidates passing out in the year 2018-2024, with a degree and specialisation
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- Age limit – minimum 17 years and maximum 30 years
TCS NQT Test Date:
Test Date : 16th September, 2023
4th September, 2023
(For April Exam)
After you complete the test, results will be processed and your scores will be shared to your registered email ID provided during the application.
Also read : TCS walk in drive for women , Apply now
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.