Tata communications off campus drive 2023 for BE / Btech / ME / MTech from any specializaion , apply for Junior Executive – Engineer role.
• Candidate should have 0 to 1 year of experience in Telecom/ISP domain
• Basic understanding of telecom standards & protocols
• Knowedge on Microsoft Office applications
• Coordination skills and taking the right approach logically
• Responsible for Delivery of services for international customers
• OLO – Delivery Management
Supplier co-ordination for service delivery
• Ensures that all installation functions are performed in a timely fashion to meet agreed SLA’s.
• Perform escalation management, wherever necessary and in case project is in jeopardy.
• Customer communications and KCIs (Keep Customer Informed)
• Ensure customer-end service readiness
• End to end order management for smooth delivery
• Co-ordinating with suppliers and securing field resources for priority orders and follow escalation matrix
• Strong Verbal and written communications skills
Bachelor of Computer Applications (B.C.A) – Any Specialization
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – Any Specialization
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) – Computer Science
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – Any Specialization
Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A) – Computer Science
Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A) – Information Technology
Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A) – Others
Master of Engineering (M.E) – Computer Science & Engineering
Master of Engineering (M.E) – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Master of Science (M.Sc) – Computer Science
Master of Technology (M.Tech) – Computer Science & Engineering
Master of Technology (M.Tech) – Information Technology
- Educational Qualification – B.E., or Any equivalent degree with Experience
- Specific Technical knowledge / certifications – Basics of Telecom, networks
- Shift Timings – UK shift
- Must have Excellent written and verbal Communication skill
- A good team player & good Customer experience /satisfaction.
- Ownership & responsiveness towards the assigned work
- Collaboration with team and other stakeholders
- Year of passouts: 2017 to 2022
- Only female candidates are eligible to apply
Apply for Tata communications off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.
One Comment on “Tata communications off campus drive 2023 , apply now”