Tarana internship for Freshers is open for students Pursuing BTech/BE or equivalent, MTech/ME or equivalent. Read complete details for internship here
You will be working on design, development and integration of software modules on multi-core processing platforms for various aspects of wireless communication systems. You will get the opportunity to learn state of art wireless technologies such as OFDM/5G, serialization protocols like gRPC, software defined networking (OpenConfig, Yang) and high performance C/C++ server development.
You job responsibilities will also include:
- Creating and maintaining accurate design, test documents
- Developing features, and the validating them on Tarana’s wireless communication system platforms
- Developing models, unit tests and testing frameworks (using C++, C and python) for extensive testing and simulation of all software modules
- Pursuing BTech/BE or equivalent, MTech/ME or equivalent. Preferred majors are Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical Engineering/IT.
- Demonstrated software development experience in modern C++, C and/or Python.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Data Structures and Algorithms, computer networks (TCP/IP) and protocols, network/cloud programming, Linux operating system internals, real-time OS, multi-threaded software development, embedded systems.
Nice to have:
- Experience with version control systems (git), collaboration tools (wikis, ticket systems)
- Knowledge of OFDM/LTE/WiFi wireless protocols
- Knowledge of C/C++ compile/build tools (make, bazel, ant etc)
We will be paying very attractive stipends based on your ability and experience level.
We are open for internships of all kinds as long as it is for at least 2 months. We will also consider MTech students looking for industrial course work.
The best performers will also get a chance to apply for a full-time position at the Company at the end of their internship.
Apply for Tarana internship for Freshers