Synopsys off campus drive : applications open for BE or ME/MS with 0-1+ years of experience for role of Applications Engineer
Job Description and Requirements
As Applications Engineer, you will contribute to making Synopsys Protocompiler/Synplify tools a technical and commercial success by helping create specifications and validate the tool from customer’s perspective. In this role, you will complete responsibility of supporting the customer on all technical queries. You will examine and propose recommendations for improving the QoR of Protocompiler tools. Help customers understand features and flow by writing Application notes and SolvNet articles.
- BE or ME/MS with 0-1+ years of experience in logic design and implementation using FPGAs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, professional attitude and desire to succeed.
- Exposure to Xilinx synthesis software is a plus.
Scripting knowledge is desirable.
- Understanding of Verification concepts and writing test benches
- Hands on knowledge in Verilog and/or VHDL.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in Synthesis, back end flow, FPGA architecture and implementing designs in hardware.
Apply for Synopsys off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.