Siemens off campus drive for freshers BE BTech , read complete details and apply now for Siemens Software Developer hiring 2023
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you can explore where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams
impacting entire plants, cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Change the Future with us!
- Effectively collaborate on cross-functional and globally located teams including other
- developers, testers and business partners
- Stay abreast of technology trends and industry best practices in development
- Flair to learn new technologies and concepts and thrive in an agile environment
- Active contribution in improving overall development of the product and improve
- release quality
What you need to make real what matter!
- We need a professional with 1 year of overall experience in software development
- Basic knowledge in: Node JS, Angular, AWS
- Conversant with typical software development processes / methodologies
- Analytical and Good Problem Solving Skills
- Passion towards testing
- Communicative & Socially confident – Good team player
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.