Shure off campus hiring for freshers with BE BTech , candidates can apply to Graduate Engineer Trainee role , apply now for recruitment
Shure is a global leader in professional audio electronics with a history of product innovation spanning over 90 years. The Shure Hyderabad location has been operational since June 2019. We are looking for talented Graduate Engineer Traineers
Note: This role can be Hybrid from our Hyderabad office.
Responsibilities of Shure Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Lead.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Lead and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Qualifications for Shure off campus hiring
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics)
- Previous experience in a technical field would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management and professionalism.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.Good to have –
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.