Shell off campus recruitment for petrochemical engineers , candidates with B.Tech/B.E in Geosciences / Petroleum Engineering / Geophysics/ Computer Engineering can apply
Shell is one of the leading companies in the world and its off campus recruitment process is a great opportunity for freshers to get their dream job. The Shell off campus recruitment process is an effective way to find and hire top talent from across the globe. It provides candidates with an opportunity to showcase their skills, knowledge and experience in a competitive environment.
The Shell off campus recruitment process for 2023 will be conducted in various cities across India, giving freshers a chance to apply for jobs at Shell. The company has also set up an online platform where interested candidates can apply for jobs and submit their resumes. The selection process includes written tests, group discussions and interviews, which are conducted by experienced recruiters from Shell. Candidates who successfully pass all stages of the selection process will be offered jobs at Shell.
Role : Sr. Process Data Engineer – SSW
Location : Chennai
Company : Shell
Eligibility : B.Tech/B.E in Geosciences / Petroleum Engineering / Geophysics/ Computer Engineering
Purpose & Accountabilities
- Operational support: loading/managing subsurface data (well data, well logs and well documents; core data; to and within corporate and project databases
- Responding to the Subsurface & Wells data team / end-user requests e.g. resolving data quality issues through proactive daily monitoring of IQM queries, reactive identification of data issues or provision of data sets to the government.
- Participation in the elements of Data Projects where execution can be performed in a back office / centre of excellence– e.g. data migration to align with new / global standards.
- Driving data quality improvement through interaction with local data analysts / consultants
- Highlight and resolve challenges / issues identified during the data intake and loading phase
- Full time equivalent
Also read : Byjus hiring Business development associates , Apply now
Skills & Requirements
- Strong aptitude for Learner Mindset
- B.Tech/B.E in Geosciences / Petroleum Engineering / Geophysics/ Computer Engineering with specialization in Upstream/Oil & Gas
- Experience:Freshers/1-2 years of relevant experience in any one of the area – subsurface disciplines, technical data management.
- Relevant academic & project experience in a similar role/organization
- Knowledge / Skills in managing data types such as Wells, Logs, Seismic
- Ability to connect and verify the consistency and correctness of the data across multiple data sources
- Digital skills like Python, Linux, SQL and PowerBi not required but will be an advantage
- Learner Mindset
- Flexibility to move quickly across changing priorities and manage multiple Projects/Programmes
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
- A good understanding of the oil and gas business and how it works.
- Ability to engage and effectively communicate at all levels
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to challenge and ability to build internal and external relationships based on trust and to integrate across multiple functions.
- Continuous Improvement
Apply for Shell off campus recruitment
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.
One Comment on “Shell off campus recruitment for petrochemical engineers , Apply now”