Shell off campus drive hiring for Shell Graduate Programme 2024 , freshers final year of post-graduation or have graduates can apply
You should enjoy being challenged, rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. Also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
To be eligible for the Shell Graduate Programme:
- You must be in the final year of your post-graduation or have graduated with an advanced degree like Masters or PhD from a recognized university with less than 3 years’ work experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You need to be an Indian citizen or Permanent Resident or have a valid work permit for India
- You are required to have graduated prior to your first day at Shell.
We believe in creating an inclusive culture and work environment where you can thrive, innovate, and develop.
We’ll help you discover your potential with outstanding career opportunities. You’ll be able to continuously seek out new ideas and experiences, collaborating with a global network of people, working on some of the most commercially-driven and innovative projects in the world.
Below are just few highlights of what we offer, all of which contributes towards making Shell a rewarding place to work.
- Excellent Flexibility and Work Life Balance
- Comprehensive financial rewards & benefits
- Working environment
- Development opportunities
When you join, you’ll be assigned to a role with exciting challenges and opportunities. You’ll be supported in crafting a development journey tailored to your strengths and needs with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects at the forefront of technologies, trends and practices.
You’ll get the opportunity for hands-on experience of projects that are helping to meet this challenge. By working with experienced colleagues who bring expertise from a range of areas, you will have the chance to help drive change in the energy system.