Shell Assessed Internship Programme for freshers from Bachelors or Masters degree , shell hiring for interns. Read details and apply now for shell internship
An Assessed Internship is an excellent way to get to know Shell from the inside and immerse yourself in the energy industry. It can also help you decide what career is right for you. You’ll have full day-to-day involvement in actual projects, selected to match your interests and abilities. You’ll join a project team and work alongside Shell employees who are all professionals in their fields. Their perspectives will contribute to your understanding of our business, its demands and rewards.
A supervisor and mentor will support you directly and you’ll undertake regular assessments throughout your internship to ensure you get the most from the experience. As part of the Assessed Internship, you’ll have a formal mid-term review with your supervisor and mentor. At the close of your internship, you will be asked to prepare a presentation about your project and there will be discussion on project delivery and performance by your supervisor and mentor.
- Typically, 10-12 weeks in your chosen business area.
- A real project with a significant level of business impact.
- Discovering which skills you need to develop, through constructive feedback.
- Developing valuable networks and contracts for future career opportunities.
You should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analyzing problems, making objective decisions, and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
To be eligible for the Shell Assessed Internship Programme, you should:
- Possess a degree (Bachelors or Masters or PhD) that is either relevant
- You should be in your penultimate year of study
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- An Indian Citizen or Permanent Resident
Join the Shell Assessed Internship Programme and Power Change from Day One.