Sartorius off campus drive for Engineer Instrumentation role , freshers with BE/Diploma in Engineering can apply for recruitment 2023
The Instrumentation Engineer will be responsible for ensuring the Instrumentation activities, such as Preparing BOM, Identifying and selecting the suitable components, field wiring ,and equipment qualification support from Instrumentation
Main Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Ensure the release of instrumentation deliverables like BOM,NT MCL, electrical documents in time.
- Knowledge on the Good wiring Practices and cable selection as per the global safety standards
- Optimize the overall efficiency of the Team
- Routinely examine processes, systems, equipment for maximization of usage
- Establish best practices
- Installation, Integration and commissioning of control cabinets at customer sites.
Qualifications & Skills:
- BE/Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Instrumentation)
- 1-5 Year Experience in the relevant field
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.