SAP off campus drive 2023 : apply for the role of Developer Associate. Fresher Graduate can apply for the off campus drive 2023.
|Job Title: Developer Associate – Java Microservices |
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
SAP offers cloud and on-premise solutions that are the backbone of mission-critical business processes in nearly every large enterprise and in many midsize companies around the world.
As a leader in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), our team, Customer eXperience & Solutions (CXS), develops two platforms for application lifecycle management that enable digital transformation for our customers.SAP Cloud ALM – a SaaS solution that supports the complete lifecycle of SAP applications from process design and implementation, testing, and deployment to production.
SAP Cloud ALM is a cloud native application built on the SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) using Java, Spring Boot, Kafka, SAP Hana and SAP UI5.SAP Focused RUN – a product developed for the optimization and monitoring of SAP systems. SAP Focused RUN is a powerful tool with Machine Learning capabilities developed using SAP HANA, SAP ABAP and SAP UI5 technologies.
ABOUT THE TEAM
CXS Development Team in Bangalore is a front runner when it comes to adopting the right technology to provide business value to the customers.
Our co-located agile teams have end-to-end ownership of product, design, development, DevOps and User Assistance.
The team is proud to be responsible for two highly successful products in the market – SAP Cloud ALM and SAP Focused Run. These products have a multi-year roadmap to deliver innovations to customers.
We are on the lookout for a Java Developer, who enjoys solving complex problems.
- Implement product backlogs in time, with high quality built-in, using appropriate technology, test-driven-development, peer reviews, automated unit tests.
- Self-learn new technologies and apply those in the product development.
- Collaborate with colleagues in different locations via objective conversations, using professional artefacts (Wiki, UML, etc.)
- Regularly share learning for self and achievements for the team, in various meetings including the sprint reviews. Share open and objective feedback in sprint retrospective meetings.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Strong technical skills with technologies like Java, Springboot to develop highly-performant and scalable software products
- Working knowledge of Scrum, Test Driven Development
EDUCATION, WORK EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1- 3 years of hands-on experience with software product development.
- Hands on experience in developing cloud native applications using Java & Spring Boot, and Microservices Architecture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.