Samsung diversity program is seeking passionate and talented Engineering graduates from 2023 batch to apply for Samsung fresher hiring 2023. Read details and apply now
Samsung eCommerce is seeking passionate and talented Engineering Women Graduates for Software Development Engineer in Test who love to program and will be experiencing working on new technologies by building innovative & high volume applications.
About the Diversity Program:
* Only Women candidates can apply
* Job Role: SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test)
* Interviews and Job Location will be Chennai Samsung Office
* Expecting Immediate joiners
Eligible Criteria of Samsung fresher hiring 2023:
· Academic year 2023 batch passed out B.E (CSE), B.Tech (IT) and Msc (5 years integrated course) students with No standing arrears can only apply
· CGPA with 7.5 and above can only apply
· In-Person Interview – 3 Rounds of Coding interviews.
Who are we:
Samsung’s Digital eCommerce Division is currently operating in Chennai, recruiting world-class professionals who share our “Innovation through Passion” philosophy and thrive in a fast-pace, cross team, results-driven environment, with a focus on highly visible, challenging, and cross disciplinary projects.
We have been growing exponentially year on year in terms of revenue, #ecommerce size and achievements. The eCommerce division was piloted in North America. After the tremendous success, we are expanding the services to rest of the world. The team is Chennai operates as the center of excellence for the global expansion and was the first team to receive the “recognition award” from Samsung outside of Korea in the year 2017.