Salesforce off campus drive for freshers B.E/ B.Tech graduating in 2024 , apply now for role of Software Engineering AMTS.
From Marketing Cloud to Service Cloud, Platform to IoT, Einstein Platform, Security and everything in between we have many opportunities available across various applications and platforms. Apply now and we look forward to reaching out to you with opportunities that fit your background and interests!
- Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics
- Analyze, design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites
Desired Skills for Salesforce off campus drive:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team-player with the ability to work effectively and efficiently with others
- Be a self-starter and possess strong sense of self-motivation
- Experience using telemetry and metrics to drive operational excellence
- B.E/ B.Tech graduating in 2024 in Computer Science, Electrical, Electronics, or equivalent fields with specialization in computer science.
- 7 CGPA and above with no backlogs.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.