Salesforce off campus drive : Hiring for candidates with BE/B.Tech degree for the role of Associate Technical Support Engineer
Futureforce is for college students wanting to experience life at Salesforce, one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies 5-years-running and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” 8-years-running. Futureforce offers a collaborative work environment, which fosters innovation, provides flexibility and most importantly is fun!
Customer Success Group: Role Description:
- Assisting customers in solving their custom code, integration, and implementation of Salesforce products. This involves debugging, fixing, and ensuring issues are fully resolved.
- Designing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
- Demonstrating outstanding analytical and problem-solving expertise.
- Providing feature explanation and Salesforce coding best practices.
- Handling customer expectations and the customer experience to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Actively maintaining and participating in job-related training activities. Required Qualifications/Skills:
- Superb Communication – Verbal and Written
- Salesforce ADM 201 Certification
- Super Badges in Salesforce Administrator/Developer etc
- Solid Grasp of HTML, XML, API, SQL
- C, C++, Java, RDBMS and OOPS concepts
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Solid grasp of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.,
- Apply for Off campus drive
- BE/B.Tech degree with minimum 70% academic scores from Computer Science or from circuit branches background
- Willingness to work in flexible shift timings. Work hours can however change depending on Business Requirements
Job Location: Bangalore and Hyderabad, India Working Hours: We operate 24×7 which can involve working during one of the below shifts (not limited to- shift timing can change) –
- AMER hours (Eastern Standard Time – 5.30 PM/6.30 PM IST or Pacific Standard Time – 9 PM/10 PM IST onwards depending on Daylight Savings Time)
- EMEA hours – 12:00 PM/1 PM/2PM IST onwards depending on Daylight Savings Time
- APAC hours – 5.30 AM IST onwards We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Apply for Salesforce off campus drive
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.