Riverbed hiring software engineers , Engineering Graduates from any stream of Batch 2020 onwards can apply for this role
The primary responsibility in this role will be to positively contribute to the growth and development of innovative technologies at Riverbed. For this internship, we’re looking for candidates from Engineering background with good computer science knowledge.
In this internship, you’ll work closely with other members of the team on various development tasks. In addition, you’ll also be testing and fixing bugs and other coding-related issues.
Hybrid- working from Bangalore
Duration of the internship:
- The internship would last for 6 months
- Engineering Graduates (Batch 2020 onwards)
Also read : Amdocs off campus drive 2023 , Apply now
- Strong knowledge and experience in programming using data structure and OOP concepts proficiently in C and C++.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and document preparation skills.
- Knowledge of Operating system concepts.
- Knowledge of Networking concepts like IP, TCP, UDP etc
Why You’ll Love Riverbed
- You will be part of a fun vibrant team
- You will get to learn on the job
- You have the potential opportunity to join Riverbed as a full-time employee on completion of your internship.
Apply for Riverbed hiring software engineers
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.