Revature off campus drive : Applications open for B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M. Tech / MCA / MSc with ctc of 4.5 to 6 Lakh CTC
Revature is the leading and fastest growing employer of emerging technology talents. We are looking for entry level software engineers to work in Java Full Stack development, Big Data and other emerging technologies.
What We Want?
- Graduate from Computer Science/ IT / Circuital background (B.E. / B. Tech / M.E / M. Tech / MCA / MSc)
- 2022 batch
- Min 60% in PG / UG degree without arrears
- Min 60% in 10th and 12th board exams
- Good communication skills
What We Offer?
- 4.5 to 6 Lakh CTC per annum
- Opportunity to work in product development/service integrations
- Internship / Revature Readiness Program
- Stipend during internship – Rs. 7500/- per month
How Do We Hire?
- Online assessment (logical, reasoning, algorithmic, technical and coding questions)
- One-on-one technical screening
- HR Discussion
- Interested candidates can apply from here.
Apply for Revature off campus drive
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.