Reliance jio recruitment is open for Graduate Engineer Trainee role, fresher B.E./ B.Tech can apply for Reliance jio jobs 2023
- Job Responsibilities :1. Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks
2. Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to
support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability
3. Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global
roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting,
billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in seamless manner.
4. Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network
deployment / upgrades / investments with business unit inputs for
internal business decisions and budgeting
5. Execute validation of service provider s capabilities in terms of
performance, coverage, etc.
6. Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis
7. Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement
- Education Requirement :B.E./ B.Tech
- Experience Requirement :Fresher
- Skills & Competencies :1. Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
2. Knowledge of network deployment
3. Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
4. Analytical skills
5. Team player
6. Business acumen
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.