Red hat off campus drive 2023 : Applications invited from BE BTech for the role of Trainee Engineer. Read eligibility for Red hat recruitment 2023.
Red Hat is looking for freshers who would be part of the dynamic Information and Technology (IT) services function. The selected candidate will get an opportunity to learn and develop in one of the below areas:
- Enterprise Applications
- Quality Engineering
- Business Intelligence
Red hat off campus drive 2023
What you will do
- Working on application development & support activities in ERP & CRM Enterprise Applications tools namely Oracle EBS, Salesforce, RPA (UiPath), Workday, Zuora
- Working on application development & support activities in Enterprise Analytics & Fullstack tool & technologies
- Working on database infrastructure & DevOps CICD development & support functions including Oracle database, nosql databse, openshift, Kubernates, Jenkins, Tekton pipelines etc
- Gaining exposure to the enterprise Learning Management Systems domain and tools.
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or Science, candidates passed out 2021 and later only
- Strong command of written and verbal language (English)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new processes, tools and technologies quickly
- Strong critical thinking skills to ask questions and complete analysis
Apply for Red hat off campus drive 2022
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.