Quick heal off campus drive 2023 : Applications open for candidates with Bachelor’s Degree for the role of Security Researcher , Pune location
|Analyze and reverse engineer malware using static and dynamic analysis tools. Create detection Methods and Cure Methods for blocking and cleaning malware|
- Analyze and reverse engineer malware using static and dynamic analysis tools.
- Write detection Methods and Cure Methods for blocking and cleaning malware with static and dynamic methods. Test this method against malware staticaly and dynamically
- Create technical reports and blogs on analyzed malwares.
- Contribute for ideas to automate/improve process. Contribute to achieve various product certifications.
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Bachelor’s Degree
- Field specialization: Computer Science, Information Technology
|0 to 5 years experience in Reverse engineering|
|Should know C, C++, x86 assembly, OS internals, Data structures and Networking concepts|
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.