QAD off campus hiring 2023 is open for Engineering Graduate Trainee , candidates with BE BTech can apply for the role of Engineering Graduate Trainee
As an Engineering Graduate Trainee you will work within a team guided by senior developers/engineers performing professional software engineering functions outlined below. You will also handle non-complex design and programming functions independently and take on more complex projects as you gain experience in the role. You will prepare technical documentation and performs unit testing.
What you’ll do:
- Analysis, design, and development/maintenance of QAD applications. Create, implement, test and merge solutions into application baselines
- Translate high level Business analysis into physical code
- Maintain defined quality standards and procedures
- Create / update documentation
- Write Unit and System test plans/specifications and perform testing
- Code review (self) to ensure conformance to quality standards and specifications
QAD off campus hiring 2023 Qualifications
- Education/Licenses: IT background (BE, B.Sc IT, M.Sc, BCA, MCA) or any other graduation with appropriate IT certification
- Experience: 0-1 year
- Good PC skills with working knowledge of QAD supported technologies, platforms and languages ie Progress, Java, Java Script, HTML, XML, Open Source technologies
- Good spoken & written English skills
- Your health and well being are important to us at QAD. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation.
- Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done.
- An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy.
- Compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.