Paytm off campus drive 2023 : apply for the role of Android Developer ( Kotlin ).Btech / MCA students can apply.
Mobiquest (Paytm m’Loyal™)is a self-serve mobile loyalty, data analytics & precision marketing platform that beautifully combines the use of mobile technology, coupled with web based CRM and visual analytics to produce amazing business results for retail brands. The ease of deployment, hassle free SAAS model and fanatic functionality makes it the most desirable tool for marketers to drive huge ROI on their marketing ideas / campaigns / budgets.
About the Job –
• Working with the core development team in developing the products.
• Adding innovative new features to our existing products
• Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
• Contributing to software solutions, architecture, and other software development processes
such as deployment, release management, QA automation, and unit testing
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Documenting, analysing, and fixing identified bugs and issues
Also read : Avalon technologies walk in drive 2023, check details now
• Knowledge of different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Experience with offline storage, threading and memory leaks
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Experience in Kotlin and Java is must.
• MVVM architecture is a mandatory
• Knowledge of Git is a mandatory
• At least one application on the play store.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
• Are available for full time(in-office) Job
• Are having experience of 0-1 year
• Have relevant skills and interest
Education: B.Tech / MCA
Apply for Paytm off campus drive 2023
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.