Paypal off campus recruitment 2023 is open for fresher graduating from BE BTech in 2023. Apply now for Paypal 2023 Graduate hiring program
You’ll work alongside the best and the brightest engineering talent in the industry. We have opportunities in a wide range of areas including development, design, search, platform, test, quality, big data, front end and back end.
As a core participant of your team, you’ll estimate engineering efforts, design your changes, implement and test your changes, push to live, and triage production issues. You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop distributed systems powering the world’s largest e-commerce and payments tech giant.
- Code high-volume and scalable software (front-end and/or back-end focused). This may include creating web applications using React/Node, creating back-end services using Java, SQL, ReST and/or building and developing new user-facing experiences
- Partner closely with cross functional teams in design, product and other business units
- Must currently be pursuing a Bachelor’s , Dual Degree or Integrated Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university graduating in 2023
- Strong applied experience. You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications. We’re looking for creative thinkers with a curious mindset who are keen to learn and create real-world products.
- Familiarity with any or multiple of the following: Node.js applications, Java, C++. Python
- Understanding of concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs
- A constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.