OKCL recruitment 2023 is open for B.E. / B.Tech , Apply for Project Trainee Recruitment by Odisha Knowledge Corporation Limited. read details and apply here
OKCL (Odisha Knowledge Corporation Limited) is looking for dynamic candidates for the position of Full Stack Developers (Project Trainees). The aspirants should aspire to solve real world problems using technologies and make a positive impact on the society through their work. The role requires persons who are team players with problem-solving skills and have eagerness to learn and innovate. Applicants should have passion for Full Stack Development.
OKCL (Odisha Knowledge Corporation Limited) is looking for 50 Project Trainees.
B.E. / B.Tech. (Computer Engineering/IT/E&TC), MCA (Master of Computer Applications), MCS (Master of Computer Science), M.Sc. (Computer Science/IT), M.S. (Computer Science), M.E./M. Tech. (Computer Engineering/IT/E&TC), passed in the year 2019, 2020, 2021 or 2022 or appearing for final semester examination in the year 2023 from recognized universities, any other Graduation with CDAC’S DAC Course from the batch completed in April 2022 or appearing in Apr-May 2023
Candidates will have to give preference for posting at any one of the following location in the application. OKCL has only Work at Workplace policy –
OKCL, Plot No. 108/3607, Jaydev Vihar, Behind Pal Heights, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751013
- Candidates will have to apply online from Wednesday, 11 January, 2023, by visiting OKCL ’s career page https://okcl.org/careers
- Last date to apply online is Wednesday, 8 February, 2023, up to 5 pm.
- Applications received after this date shall not be considered.
- Do not create more than one login. Candidates creating multiple logins or registration will be disqualified.
- The online test can be taken only once. No re-attempts will be allowed under any circumstances.
- If any candidate is found indulging in any malpractice during the recruitment process, s/he would be immediately disqualified from the recruitment process.
- OKCL reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate if any of the OKCL Norms are not met.
- OKCL reserves the right to modify the selection process as deemed fit.
- All the communications for the recruitment process will be done digitally, so the candidates must use the correct Mobile Number and Email ID for online registration.
The selection process shall be a three-stage process consisting of
- Stage I: Online Objective Test
- Stage II: Online Interview based on assignments topics given for a Full Stack Application Development
- Stage III: Final Hands on Test with face to face Interview
OKCL recruitment Career Path
|First||Project Trainee||Rs. 3,96,036/-|
|Third||Senior Project Associate I||Rs. 6,50,004/-|
|Fourth||Senior Project Associate II||Rs. 9,00,924/-|