Nokia hiring Trainee engineers : Applications open for freshers from BE BTech ME MTech . Read details for Nokia recruitment 2023 , Apply now
You have a great opportunity to work with professional who are experts in their areas of work be it R&D management, Release management, Product Management or System Architecture. You will get to work in a boundary-less manner with the accountability of supporting teams in developing world class products that positively impact the Radio and Core business of Nokia.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide support to R&D leadership team.
- Expense reporting – File expense reports for select cases and provide support to team members.
- Meeting / Event Planning – Plan logistics for group meetings and visitor meetings – meeting rooms, food, badges, transportation, social events, etc.
- Monitor and coordinate cultural events within the tribe as per company policy.
- Purchase Orders – Use Nokia ordering system for the creation and tracking of purchase orders
- Inventory management of IT accessories and phones.
- Assist in hiring planning – schedule interviews, and coordinate between the panel and the candidates.
- Design and publish a monthly Newsletter for the Tribe.
- Group Management, Access Management: Manage access control of Sharepoint folders.
- Team community website – Maintain SharePoint Office 365 based on community sites.
- Organization – Keep organization charts up to date.
- Facilities and Tools – Coordinate and manage needs for office space
- Support miscellaneous ad-hoc operational needs of the team.
Also read : Byjus hiring Business development associates , Apply now
Your skills and experience
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Excel macros, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Nokia tools used in operations and SW development and test cycle : Eg: i-Buy, GIM, Concur, PowerBI, SharePoint, SAP, MyWorkplace, Confluence, PR tool, Sway, MS-Forms.
- Familiar with Real-Estate, Nokia recruitment & travel management processes
- Good communication, excellent coordination skills, self-organized, and the ability to influence people
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills and capability to work in an international multi-site environment
- Eager to learn, result-oriented, responsible, and committed.
- Work experience in a similar role
Apply for Nokia hiring Trainee engineers
Click here to join whatsapp group
Click here to join Telegram channel
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.
One Comment on “Nokia hiring Trainee engineers , Apply for Nokia recruitment 2023 now”