Newgen Software off campus drive 2023 is now open for candidates with BE BTech for the role of Data Scientist , read complete details and apply here
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing Solutioning / Models /Methodology Developments
- Need to work in collaboration with team of data engineers, data scientists, data analysts and management.
- Responsible to direct and mentor team.
- Responsible for Core Analytics algorithm development and fine-tuning them.
- Need to work on various datasets, do data massaging, apply statistical analytics, generate insights, produce results and present them.
- Help specifying and generating training Data Sets needed for generating Analytics Models.
- Provide Python/R Scripts to generate Analytics Models using sample Data Sets identified for the target algorithms.
- Provide regular progress status
Technical Skill Set-
- Strong coding experience in Python, Python libraries, TensorFlow, Keras
- Good communication skills Presentable to stakeholders
- Experience with development of AI/ML algorithm
- Fast experimentation and iterations with selected models
- Generate IP in form of research papers, patents, business paper, conference participation
- Experience with Content analytics, NLP/NLU and related ML algorithm like Tf-Idf, topic modelling, content summarization etc, will be a plus
Desired Candidate Profile
- Engineering/Masters Degree in Computer Science, MTech
- 0-1 years experience as Data Science analyst/scientist.
- For Freshers, certification on python, ML, NLP , Statistical Analysis is a must.
- Passout batch of 2021 and 2022 can apply.
- Immediate Joiners preferred.
2021 , 2022 and 2023 batch job Links : Apply for Off campus drive
Off-campus recruitment is the process of recruiting students for employment who are currently enrolled at the final year of passed out from college. This can be done through job fairs, online job boards, and other recruitment channels. Enggsolution is one of the best online website for best off campus drive recruitment updates.
The advantages of off-campus recruitment are that it allows employers to reach a wider pool of potential employees, and it can be less expensive and time-consuming than on-campus recruitment. The disadvantages of off-campus recruitment are that employers may have difficulty finding qualified candidates, and they may miss out on talented students who are not actively seeking jobs.
Off-campus recruitment can be a good option for employers who are looking for entry-level or entry-level positions. It can also be a good option for employers who are looking for candidates with specific skills or experience.